Sunday, April 17, 2011

First post .

My name is Paula, I am 19 years old, I study nursing in University of Chile and  I going in second year. I like very much this career because permit me help to the other and this is the thing that most i like to do.
My favorite hobbies is see movies, read romance novels, be with my family and friends, enjoy the life and  the nature...simple things  (:
This is my first publication in my new blog that was created for the English class and  I hope to express a little of  who i am ! (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauli!!!
    I love to see movies too!!!
    I hope can to know you more, because is possible to see that you're a nice person.
    See you later Pauli! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellow Paula!! i just read your post and i realize that we have so much in common as enjoy to help people and spend time with the families.
    I also like all romantic things like movies and other. so i will be waiting your next post to read it and comment it.
    Bye Bye
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete